In this two-day mixed 4v4 tournament, we schedule play pool games on Saturday and elimination rounds on Sunday. Generally, games are to 13 with one timeout per half, win by two, but point-capped at 15. Soft cap at 60 min after actual start time. Hard cap at 75 minutes after scheduled start time. Lunch is provided on Saturday accompanied by a layout competition! More details will be provided as the tournament approaches.
OLOB is a 4v4 beach tournament. We follow BULA 4v4 rules. Here's a quick refresher of the rules you might need clarified:
- Fields are 8/34/8 yards long x 30 yards wide.
- Pulls must be inverted (at least 1 degree from vertical when landing).
- After an out-of-bounds pull, the pivot must be established either (1) where the disc went out-of-bounds or (2) at the brick mark.
- The brick mark is 8 yards in front of the goal line (the same distance as the depth of the end zone).
- Six second stall count. Generally, a stall cannot come in at higher than 5. On a contested call, the stall cannot come in higher than 4.
- One timeout per team per half. Timeouts last 60 seconds.
- Endzone to endzone is two points; pivot foot must be in goal or on goal line.
- Sidelines and back end zone line are out of bounds. Front end zone line is not a goal.
- Two guys and two girls on the field at all times.
- NO foot blocks. Any attempted footblock is a foul, regardless of whether it affected the throw.